2012年8月30日星期四

The headache the patch update

So did you survive the latest patch? Surprisingly, my patch day went relatively smoothly, thanks primarily WOW Gold to the Blizzard background downloader doing it’s job over the past few weeks and carefully managing my library of addons. Once the new launcher had downloaded I was up and ready to go. Well almost. Here’s my spin on some of the new features.

Managing Addons with Patch 5. 04. It’s usual for addons to cause the biggest headaches when a new patch arrives. They’re flagged as ‘out-of-date’ by the interface or simply break when loaded until developers can update them.

I was on a Hangout recently with Sapu, the lead developer of the addon Trade Skill Master (TSM), and I asked him if TSM would work with the new patch. He assured me it would if i was running with the latest code for 4. 3 – which i was. Of course, all addons for 4. 3 are ‘flagged’ as out-of-date by the interface and won’t load unless you explicitly click the option to do so. This Buy WOW Gold normally doesn’t cause a problem for most addons, but you may get a few non-fatal errors with a few.

没有评论:

发表评论