2012年9月13日星期四

Part of the Panda people reason

Pearl of Pandaria, the latest comics offering from Blizzard and DC, releases September 25. The tale of Li Li Stormstout and her journey to WOW Gold find her Uncle Chen was written by Senior Writer and Voice Director Micky Neilson, whose other works include Unbroken, Ashbringer, and Curse of the Worgen. Bringing the book to life is Sean "Cheeks" Galloway, whose other works include character design for Hellboy Animated and Spectacular Spider-Man.

That's an impressive bunch of credits for an equally impressive book. Sean and Micky were kind enough to sit down with us and discuss the art and history behind Pearl of Pandaria. In addition, we talked short stories and comics as well as some exciting upcoming print projects and the answer to the pesky question of why pandaren eyes are gold instead of green.

Sean: Well you know, Micky and company at Blizzard were looking for something different with the story in terms of artwork. So they reached out to me and pretty much when they reached out to me I went down and had a meeting with them and I was just really intrigued by the whole meeting. I already wanted to say yes even before leaving the meeting.

I pretty much owe it to Micky and Samwise and Jeremy and Doug who were part of the process of having my team try out for the project. It was such a different type of art style than they were used to for this type of property.

5 条评论:

  1. It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.



    aion accounts

    回复删除
  2. I was very grateful to see this website. I desired to thank you for this excellent read ! I’m definitely experiencing every little search for you and examine out new products you publish.



    lawn mowing toronto

    回复删除
  3. I really appreciate the believed that you put into this content. This subject has been something I have been looking into for a few time and your publish is one of the best I have study
    dentist in gilmer tx

    回复删除
  4. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .

    University of Phoenix Online

    回复删除
  5. I pretty much owe it to Micky and Samwise and Jeremy and Doug who were part of the process of having my team try out for the project.League of Legends Boost
    League of Legends Elo Boost

    回复删除