2012年7月22日星期日

World of warcraft pet fighting a great

Having spent all three of my days off this week addicted to the new WOW Gold pet battle system, I had some insights into the system that have made me seriously worry about the 2 GB tabs I have filled with rare drop pets, holiday pets, etc. Here's why:

The addition of all the wild pets is going to make those rare drops LESS desirable to pet battlers. Who cares what the name of the pet is as long as it has rare stats and the same spellbook? From what I have seen of the pets, there will be very few pets with unique or rare spells, and I think the ones with particularly powerful spellbooks will be the expensive ones, which is difficult to gauge at this point. Otherwise, Joe Blow's rare seagull is going to be worth the same as the Hyacinth Macaws I have sitting in my GB, which is to say, not nearly as much as I paid for them.

Taking all this into account, I am seriously curtailing my pet purchasing. I have discovered a few promising pets that i think will be in demand due to their strength battling, but I have no way to be sure that they won't be nerfed or that there isn't a duplicate pet out there waiting to be caught for free. I'm not going to liquidate at all at this point, but it has become clear to me that this is going to be much more than just--"People will be using pets to collect AND battle, therefore pets will go up. " This is going to be a very dynamic market, considering rarity, spell selection and level of the pet. I'm probably going to lose my ass.

1 条评论:

  1. Tool harm is abuy Diablo 3 gold ideal ingredient, as the firearm you ultimately choose will continue to take in out at the enemy's battle suits or even could take out with importantCheap GW2 Gold program visits.

    回复删除