2012年9月10日星期一

World of warcraft endless interesting task

I read the forums. I do so because it's part of my job, because I like seeing WOW Gold what people are saying, and because sometimes a thread actually makes me think. This thread, asking people what they'd like to see in a sequel to World of warcraft, did that and then some for me. First, the response from Vaneras that got me the most interested in talking about it.

When EverQuest II came out in 2004, its predecessor was the largest MMO in the world. One of the charges leveled at EQII was that it looked and felt so different from EverQuest itself that it split the player base and, since this happened just around the time that World of warcraft was launching, left the door open for the upstart game to get a serious footing. It's possible that if it weren't for EQII, we'd have ended up with a smaller MMO scene where a game with a million subscribers was considered a rousing success.

Now, I'm not arguing that it's always a bad thing to have a sequel to an MMO. There are MMO's out right now which run concurrently with a sequel and seem to be doing fine. The question becomes, does World of warcraft need one?

没有评论:

发表评论