2011年8月23日星期二

Tera Money girding his loins

En Masse at Microsoft, Blizzard and other well-known companies in the same exhibition hall of separate booth, En Masse Tera Money set up a special demo area, allowing the player to experience the West of "TERA" version.
En Masse representatives, in this E3 2011 "TERA" to its excellent image quality and a unique combat system, without the target player's heart firmly grasp the West. And they will continue efforts to improve the localization of the game, to further meet the requirements of the players.
Then along in 2005 came an odd knight in shining armor from Georgia called, Samhain Publishing, a little known small ebook/print press with the big dreams of Lady Christina Brashear on his shoulders and girding his loins. Knight Samhain faced the fire-breathing dragons attacking the publishing world and began slaying a path of success through the carnage of a shriveling market and unstable economy. From sexy to suspenseful, Knight Samhain championed all genres of fiction with its talented crew of professionals and emerged as a knight to be reckoned with amid the exploding next generation of publishing gurus. Knight  Samhain saw the merit in Tera’s talent and brought her on board to be a full-time acquiring editor, making her dreams come true.
 
The strong PvE element was emphasized to me when they displayed that enemies had collision detection, meaning you can't walk straight through them. Big whoop, right? This runs both ways, though – enemies can't pass straight through you, either. The implications of this relatively small detail aren't immediately obvious until you start thinking about the way it could impact major encounters and boss fights. The example we were given was a certain fight where the tough tanks stood in a semi-circle around the much squishier caster classes and form a physical barrier to protect them from the enemy's attacks. Formations like this will likely be a mainstay in TERA's endgame.
I had a very short while to actually play the TERA on the floor. I hastily created a warrior and was plopped unceremoniously in the middle of a small camp, with a quest giver standing ahead of me. Talking to him redirected me to another quest giver, who sent me to another, and another, and eventually I crossed a bridge. I had to pause and admire the Niagara-esque waterfalls on either side. I pressed onwards and visited my first quest giver, who basically told me to go kill some walking trees for a reason I didn't have time to read about. I rushed over to the first one I could see, and started swinging my blades. Combat felt smooth, and being able to sidestep my opponent's attacks and slice him to pieces from behind was certainly nifty. My quest required me to kill four tree-dudes, and as soon as the fourth hit the ground, I was given my quest reward – I didn't have to run back to the quest-giver to complete it.
Definitely a visually stunning game.
I also tried out a lancer character, who I didn't enjoy as much. He had a special charge attack which looked cool and dealt decent damage, but once he started running I was unable to cancel the move. Since you can't pass through enemies, as soon as you run into them with this ability you're stopped in your tracks until the target's dead. It was with this character that I also fought a tougher tree-guy (possibly a tree-boss), who had a great deal more health and dealt a great deal more damage than the ones I fought previously. I was still learning the ropes of the lancer, and being unable to cancel the charge attack caused me to be hit by one-too-many attacks and I got killed. During my few minutes with the game on the show floor, I was impressed and I definitely want to play it more.

When Kara Goucher trained for her marathon debut in New York City last year, she set two alarms. Goucher first woke up at 8 a. m. to run and eat. Then she went back to sleep, waking up again at 5 p. m. for a second shift. Moody has read somewhere that Deena Kastor, the bronze medalist at the 2004 Olympic Marathon in Athens, sleeps 10 to 12 hours a day, a regimen that includes a long nap in the early afternoon. Twelve hours! Moody rarely sleeps even half as Tera Items many hours; five or so hours total—in two shifts—is more like it. She can't recall taking a nap ever. She doesn't think she'd be able to nap if she tried.
"She is a very intense person," says Megan Lund, an Olympic Trials marathoner and Moody's teammate on the Boulder Running Company/Adidas team. "Before a race she doesn't talk much, she gets real focused. She's really intense."
 Moody woke up this morning at 3:30, which she's happy enough about. She never sets an alarm because she always wakes on her own before dawn. Most mornings, sometime after three, she'll be awake. She'll lie in bed breathing slowly and counting. If she makes it to 100, that's it, she's up for good. This morning, like usual, she ate a bowl of oatmeal at her kitchen table, then went to a gas-station  Tera Items convenience store for a cup of decaffeinated coffee. Then she cam  here to the gym. She's about halfway through her workout.

没有评论:

发表评论